Dear IPSC Friends,
Let me invite you to the competition
Halinka Arms Cup / 1. round Kings Cup 2021
SQUAD shooting team Polska
shooting range Wiechlice
GPS : 51°33’43.8″N 15°36’34.4″E
|Date:||31.7.2021 - 1.8.2021|
|Entry fee:||€100 / 450 Zł, Junior category €50 / 225 Zł (thanks to Halinka Arms)|
|Prematch - capacity:||30 competitors|
|Mainmatch:||256 competitors, 8 shooters per squad, 1 day of shooting|
|Divisions:||Open, Standard, Production, Production Optic, Classic, Revolver, PCC|
|Categories:||Regular, Lady, Junior, Senior, Super Senior|
|Mandatory equipment:||hearing protection & eye protection (muffs, glasses)|
|Registration fee:||check below|
|Participants:||Active members of recognized IPSC region|
|Guns and ammunitions:||Own, per IPSC rules. It is not allowed to use ammunition with a piercing and incendiary bullets.|
|Refreshment:||Offered on the shooting range|
1) The shooters start at their own expense or at the expense of the sending organization at their own risk. Shooters are responsible for the damage and damage caused.
2) The time schedule is dependent on the number of participants in the match. This timeschedule is indicative.
3) The organizer reserves the right to change according to the objective situations. The organizer also reserves the right to change the date of competition.
4) Upon agreement with the organizers, a competitor may start in more than one division, officially announced only in the first shot division.
5) If, for objective reasons, a competitor can not shoot all 16 situations in one day, contact the organizer.
|Match Director:||Wiesław GENO Sioda (POL)|
|Match Director:||Halina HALINKA Drożdż (POL)|
|Range Master:||Jacek Gruszczynski|
|Match Secretary :||Agata Wrzesinska (POL)|
|Stats director:||Jan JUMBO Staněk (CZE)|
|Quotermaster:||Zbyszek Kubicz (POL)|
Basic Time plan
|30.07.2021||10:00 - 17:00||Prematch|
|31.07.2021||9:00 - 17:30||Main match - squads SA01-SA16|
|1.8.2021||9:00 - 17:30
|Main match - squads SU17-SU32
|16.04.2021||10:00 - 17:00||Prematch|
|17.04.2021||9:00 - 17:30||Main match - squads SA01-SA16|
|18.04.2021||9:00 - 17:30
|Main match - squads SU17-SU32
In case we will not have a possibility to host match at announced date, all entry fees will be transfered to new match date or next round of KingsCup.
Payment of the start fee must be paid no later than the 10 days from the registration. Your registration will be deleted in case of non-payment of the start fee. Registration fee is non-refundable, can be transferred to another competitor in the same match.
Please be so kind and include Reference Number, obtained in registration to every payment.
In case of the entry fee transferred on behalf of more than one person, provide a list of all prepaid competitors and add an exact amount paid on behalf of each shooter on the list to the e-mail.
This information is essential for correct payment recording.
In case of canceled registration for failed payment deadline, the organiser reserves the right to shorten the deadline for payment for any following registration.
The organizer reserves the right to change the date of competition.
BANK ACCOUNT ONLY FOR PLN PAYMENTS / Złoty
PLN account: PL05 1050 1445 1000 0090 8113 8985 BIC: INGBPLPW reference: starting number assigned during registration amount: 450 PLN
BANK ACCOUNT ONLY FOR EUR PAYMENTS / Euro
EUR account: PL81 1050 1445 1000 0090 8049 2276 BIC: INGBPLPW reference: starting number assigned during registration amount: 100 EUR
grotgun Sp. z o.o.
ul. Wybickiego 32/PG1
! Transaction charges to be paid by the sender ( YOU ) !
Consent to the processing of personal data
1. You hereby voluntarily consent to the organizer KSSiSO SQUAD Kraków (hereinafter referred to as the „Administrator“) to process the following personal data within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data:
- name and surname
- email address
- telephone number
- Photos taken during the event
2. Name, surname, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address and photos of the event will be processed:
(a) for the purpose of registering, recording and evaluating the events organized by the Administrator.
(b) for marketing purposes of the Administrator, ie in particular the publication of information about the Manager's ongoing activities.
These data will be processed by the Administrator for 5 years from the date of the consent.
3. With the above processing you give your explicit consent and declare that the personal data provided are true. You can change your consent at any time by sending an email or letter to the Administrator.
4. Personal Data will be handled by the Administrator manually or automatically through its employees or other organizers appointed by the Administrator. For Administrators, data may also be processed by other providers of processing software, services, and applications that are not currently being used by the Administrator.
5. Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- Take your consent at any time,
- ask us for information about the processing of your personal data,
- request an explanation for us regarding the processing of personal data,
- request access to these data with us and update or repair these data,
- require us to erase this personal information,
- In case of doubt about compliance with personal data processing, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.